Accounting Assistant Manager
We are currently recruiting an Accounting Assistant Manager for our Luxembourg office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
Within a team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Minimum BAC+3/4 or equivalent in accounting, finance or economics
- Minimum 5 years professional experience in accounting in domiciliation of companies, fiduciary or PSF of which 2 in a similar role
- Strong working knowledge of Luxembourg GAAP, IFRS would be an advantage
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook) and accounting software (preferably BOB)
- Excellent analytical, problem solving and communication skills
- Ability to work under pressure, keep within tight deadlines and multi-task
- Strong motivation to work in a quickly growing, dynamic and challenging environment
- Valid working permit for a Luxembourg
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfillment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.