Client Services Accountant
We are currently recruiting a Client Services Accountant for our Green Park, Reading, UK office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
Within a team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- Manage a portfolio of clients
- Monthly reconciliation of all balance sheet nominals
- Journal preparation and processing
- Finalisation of management account packs
- Preparation and submission of VAT returns
- Supporting the preparation of financial statements for corporate entities, LLP’s and consolidations
- Preparation of the Financial Conduct Authority (“FCA”) regulatory returns
- Preparation and review of P11d and PAYE Settlement Agreement (“PSA”) workings
- Liaising with auditors, and uploading audit information into a variety of systems
- Liaising virtually and face to face with your clients
- Supporting more junior team members
- You will report to a Client Services Manager, but have support from the whole Reading office
- Any ad-hoc items required by the team
- Proven track record of preparing management accounts with minimal supervision
- Experience of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook)
- Experience of accounting systems, such as Xero and Twinfield, is desirable but not essential
- Financial statements preparation experience, using either Word & Excel or CCH AP desirable but not essential.
- Studying towards a professional qualification (ACCA/ACA) at part-qualified level desirable
- Strong organisational skills
- Strong motivation to work in a fast growing, dynamic and challenging environment
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.