AML KYC Analyst
We are currently recruiting a AML/KYC Analyst for our Bulgarian office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
You will have the following responsibilities:
- Perform screening on new and existing clients for different jurisdictions of the Group.
- Assist in the review of periodical reviews
- Provide ongoing support to client services teams in relation to AML/KYC matters
- Assist in the review of transaction monitoring processes on a risk based approach
- Help with complex AML/KYC regulatory issues
- Assist with implementation and delivery of internal AML/KYC training
- Bachelor degree
- At least 3 years of experience in AML/KYC, with experience in domiciliation services
- Knowledge of AML/KYC regulations
- Fluent in English
- Strong communication & organisational skills
- Discretion and ability to deal with confidential and sensitive information
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.