Client Services Accountant
We are currently recruiting a young and energetic Client Services Accountant for our Zurich office. The successful candidate will demonstrate an eagerness to learn and have a flexible approach to their work.
Withing a team, you will have the following responsibilities:
- General bookkeeping and GL/accounting entries
- Preparation of Swiss financial statements (Swiss GAAP) and interim management reporting (various GAAPs)
- Responsibility for day-to-day operations of a small portfolio of companies (domiciliation services)
- Liaising with clients, auditors, banks, legal & tax advisors.
- Reconciliation of bank accounts, intra-group & third party transactions
- Administration of client files
- Preparation of Swiss VAT returns and review of local corporate tax returns
- Presentations at client board meetings
- After some time in the role, you might be offered to take on some Directorship mandates
- You will report to a senior accountant and be assigned as key contact for a small number of clients
- A bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance or economics is required
- Ability to demonstrate a strong background/understanding in accounting is a key requirement
- At least three years’ work experience in a related field
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English. German language skills is a bonus but not necessary
- Knowledge of Swiss GAAP
- Experience with accounting systems
- Ability to work independently, Flexible, proactive, presentable with a “can do” attitude
- Strong organisational skills and a proven ability to quickly pick up new concepts
- Strong motivation to work in a fast growing, dynamic and challenging environment
- A relevant work permit for Switzerland
What we offer:
At Centralis, we work in a dynamic, human-size, multi-cultural environment. We attach great importance to the personal fulfilment and professional development of our employees. We offer you an interesting and rewarding job, an attractive salary package and a number of benefits, including training support and flexibility.
Should you be interested, please send your application letter, together with your curriculum vitae, in English, by clicking on the "apply here" button below.